Monday, 15 August 2016

Primark and Lush Haul!



Primark -
Jake Adventure Time Pjs (because yes, I love the show and I'm still a child!) - £8
3 pairs of boy shorts as they're so comfy! £1 each!
Simba (the Lion King) shopping bag! - £2
2 super matte lip glosses! I got a nude colour and a deep pinky purple. £2 each.
Finally from Primark I got myself some of cotton pads as I find these best for me when I'm taking my make up off and they're quite big.

Lush -
Comforter bubble bar!
Brightside bubble bar!
Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb.
Intergalactic Bath Bomb.
and a Mmmelting Marshmallow Bath Melt.
Never had one of the bath melts before so I thought I'd get one to try, shall update on how I like it, I've had all the other ones before they're my favourites!

Misc -
Some dry shampoo cause everyone needs some dry shampoo on hand at all times just got this cause it was cheap at B&Ms.
My owl glass with a straw! Happened to spot this in the door way of Collectibles and then when I spotted the price £1.99 I really couldn't resist!



Twitter||Bloglovin'||Instagram||Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment